10 October 2014

What Would Audrey Do?

When I think of style icons,  I imediattley think of Audrey. The iconic black Givenchy dress from Breakfast at Tiffany's sold for £467,200 in 2006,  proving Audrey's iconic status in the fashion world.

Since I was a little girl, I've watched her 50's & 60's films obsessively, treasuring each capri pant and tea lenght dress that I saw.

On and off the screen her styles were copied worldwide. She favoured chic black, a look which kickstarted the LBD trend. Givenchy, her favourite designer was responsible for her looks in Sabrina, Funny Face, Charade and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

  Today, I have 3 classic Audrey Hepburn inspired outifits, each perfect for the rollercoaster weather of fall and 2 nouveau Audrey inspired looks.




 Tweet me a picture of an inspired outfit: @HOLLXEMARXE



Love, Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read 99.17% of my comments even if its a month later (it doesnt tell me when I get comments) anyway thankieyous for your comment, much love, meow hollie xoxo